Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

Get to Know Me

Hello all, I figured I would do a fun tag post today so you can get to know me. So lets get right to it!

Get to Know Me, 25 questions answered

1. What's your middle name? Before getting married, my middle name was Ann. This was also my mom's middle name before she got married. I do have plans to pass down the Ann if I am lucky enough to have a daughter one day.

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Art. I loved anything art related. No I am not a good artist like many people I was in class with. But I enjoyed it and was decent I guess. I took Art 1-5, Ceramics 1-2 and Independent Study all throughout middle and high school. Once I started community college, I took a liking to History. I think its because I enjoyed my professor's method of teaching.

3. What is your favorite drink? Okay, so I of course love water and drink it pretty much all day long. Soda wise, Diet Dr Pepper. Lastly, alcohol wise, I enjoy Moscato, Bud Light or a Whiskey/Bourbon and Ginger Ale.

4. Favorite Song at the moment? Definitely, "O Come to the Alter" by Elevation Worship. I CANNOT stop listening to it. Other than that, Jonathan and I both have been loving LANCO's "The Greatest Love Story" and Blake Shelton's "I'll Name the Dogs"... Both are catchy and super sweet <3

5. What is your favorite food? PASTA, TACOS and ITALIAN STYLE PIZZA! Nope, couldn't pick just one.

6. What is the last thing you bought? I bought some new house plants from Lowes over the weekend. I am ready for winter to be over and spring to come! The greenery in my livingroom makes me feel like spring isn't 57 days away.

7. What is your favorite book? Easy, my Bible.

8. What is your favorite color? Green, or like a tealy blue.

9. Do you have any pets? We currently have 2 female cats, Booger and Lucy. They hate each other. And we have 1 female dog, Kayla. As many know, we had to put down our male dog Oscar last Monday. Its been a tough adjustment to make not having him around. Kayla is having a really hard time. He's been her big brother all her life and she's missing him for sure.

10. What is your favorite Perfume? Ralph by Ralph Lauren has been my signature scent for years.

11. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas... duh. Haha!

12. Are you married? Yes, Jonathan and I got married June 25, 2016 and had been dating since June of 2010.

13. Ever been out of the country? Yes, I went to Mexico with my mom when I was 11. Other than that, Jonathan and I honeymooned in the US Virgin Islands, which is not technically out of the country, but felt like a different world being there.

14. Do you speak another language? I took two years of Spanish in high school, then two years of French. Then in college, I took another 2 semesters of French, and to be honest, it did not stick at all. I can count and tell you my name in Spanish. Also I can say please and thank you. Same goes for French except I could also order a ham and cheese sandwich. Which is good to know at least I won't starve if I was to visit France.

15. Do you have any siblings? No, none of my own. But I inherited several when marrying Jonathan. I gained two half sister-in-laws, two half brother-in-laws, and two step brother-in-laws.

16. Where are your favorite places to shop? Target, of course. I also love Marshall's and Ross. Grocery shopping, I used to be a Food Lion girl, but recently converted to Publix and LOVE IT!

17. What is your favorite restaurant? Mexico is my go to place. But one place I've only been to once and dying to go again is Carrabba's!

18. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.

19. What is your favorite blog to read? I love Amber Massey's BLOG!!!

20. What is your favorite movie? I guess I don't have a favorite, but I do have a couple that I just have to watch when its on, no matter how many times I've seen it. Twister, The Lost Boys, Nightmare Before Christmas, Forest Gump, Thirteen, just to name a few.

21. What are your favorite TV shows? Okay, so disclaimer... I watch way too much TV. A few shows I loved but are now over. Pretty Little Liars, True Blood, Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill. Shows I watch currently, The Bachelor, Nashville, The Good Doctor, Shameless, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, and my current favorite... This Is Us <3

22. What do you do in your free time? In times where I have absolutely nothing to do, I tend to gravitate towards Youtube. I watch a few people regularly. LaVitaDiMeg/Megan Leigh is one that I have watched for years (I love her!), KKandbabyJ, Aaryn Williams, OKBaby, RawAlignment are a few that I always watch.

23. What kind of phone do you have? iphone 7 plus.

24. How tall are you? I am 5'2, 5'3 on a good day.

25. Do you cook? Yes, I love to cook and bake and try all kinds of new foods. I am married to a picky eater though, so I don't get to experiment as much as I'd like.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me just a little better, even if its not anything deep or super personal. I may try to do more "tag" posts like this in the future to try to keep content coming. Super easy to answer a bunch of questions vs writing about my day to day all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment