Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Late posting - Written 8/24

Here’s a photo dump for yah, just some quick updates as life has been fairy hectic.
 
This wine…. The bomb dot com!



HOT HOT HEAT!!


 
This book I am reading right now.


 
The sky looking gorgeous one evening, which I tend to always take pictures of the sky. I think its always different and pretty.


 
This adorable notebook I saw at Office Max and HAD to have. Childish maybe, but it was so stinking cute.


 
Oscars vet appointment last Friday went good. He is doing so much better.




 The leaves on the ground in this picture have me dreaming of the Autumn weather that will hopefully be here soon.


 
Kitty just hanging out on the back stoop at my office.


 
CAKE
 


Birthday dinner at the Blue Heron for me and Granny
 


 
And lastly, an update on why life has been so hectic the past few days.
 
My husband started his own business about a year and a half ago with some financial help from a “business partner”. They had a 10 year plan that the “partner” decided that he no longer wants any part of. So now the business is 100% Jonathan’s, with the exception of his friend Dirk who works with him. Anyways Jonathan has to get everything in his name, a CPA, and all the stuff that comes with running your own business. And… he needs a new office manager to handle the paperwork end of everything, aka ME! I am so excited about this next step in our lives. I have always wanted to be a work/stay at home mom, which obviously I am not currently and mom nor am I pregnant… but one day we want to start a family. So this is kind of like the beginning of making that dream a reality. There isn’t enough work now for me to leave my full time position, so for now I will keep my full time day job and handle all of the office work for Jonathan’s company in the evenings. Maybe in a couple years business will have picked up enough to where I am able to work full time at home. Fingers crossed, and thanking God for all of the blessings that we have and continue to receive in our lives.
 
Anyways… here is my new HOME OFFICE!! Including Office side and personal side. Let me put my organization skills to the test and be the best office manager I can be. Right now I am overwhelmed with learning everything. But it is like any new job, it takes time to get comfortable and figure it all out. I’ll get there eventually.

 

But that is all for my Photo Dump update for the hectic past few days we have had.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment