Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sorry for being MIA, I will be better!

Totally been MIA for a while now.
There has been so much going on in the past few weeks. The hustle of day to day life has kept me extremely busy and occupied I have barely had time to breath.

Jonathan’s business is FINALLY 100% his, which is amazing! Along with getting the business came office work. We had to get our home office together very quickly so I could get trained on how to use Quickbooks and get going on my new job… Office manager! I am still working my fulltime position selling insurance during the day, then in the evenings coming home to work in our home office getting everything done for M&M. Right now it isn’t busy enough for me to get full time hours, which I need a full time pay check for all of my bills. But I/we have a goal that when my boss at my day job retires in 2 more years, that I will hopefully at that time be able to leave the insurance industry to work full time at home for my husband. Talk about all my dreams coming true! Being able to work from home would be such a wonderful opportunity and it seems like that is the path I am heading at this moment. I just need to be patient and hope that business continues to grow for Jonathan so that I will be able to do so.
Other than that, free time has been spent with friends, at birthday parties, at the drag strip, on the boat, family reunion, bible study and our most recent adventure was going to our first NFL game! We are both HUGE Dallas Cowboy fans and we were able to go to Fed Ex Field in Landover, MD to watch them win against the Washington Redskins. Woohoo!!
We are living day to day life and trying to keep up with everything. It can be very overwhelming at times. But I am trying really hard to juggle everything and keep my sanity. Jonathan would argue that I lost that a long time ago. Haha!
So now that I have been working 2 jobs for almost 4 weeks now, I finally feel like I’m getting my routine down. I am going to try to start posting regularly again but no promises here. Life is crazy and busy and unpredictable, so we will see how it goes.
Other than that, here is a photo dump from the past few weeks.

September means the start of my pumpkin everything craze!




Selfie wearing my new necklace! Love the roman numerals for our wedding anniversary.
VI XXV MMXI = 6/25/2016


Timehop reminding me that Jonathan has had his S10 for 5 years now. 



 Roanoke Annual Family Reunion






DALLAS COWBOYS BEAT THE REDSKINS!!




View from out seats. 





Our old roommate Jason that we lived with when Jonathan and I first started dating in 2010. He's a HUGE skins fan and is who invited us to come to the game. (Plus a few photobombers behind us lol)




Cowboys WIN!!! Happy Happy Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment