Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Birthday Wishlist 2016



Since I will be turning 26 on the 21st of this month, I figured I would post a wishlist of a few things I would love to have for my birthday. Some of the items, I would never expect to get as a birthday gift due to the price, but a girl can dream right? Anyways these are some of the top items on my birthday wishlist for my approaching birthday.

1.Jeans – I need new jeans! I have maybe 3 pairs of jeans that still fit me, and only 1 pair that fits me good. The other 2 squeeze me in all the wrong places and don’t want to stay up on my butt! I guess you really do grow into your “woman” body in your mid 20s because I had been in the same size jeans for ages and in the past, I would say 2 years, my legs, hips and of course the gut have gotten a bit larger. So I am overdue to hand down my too small jeans to someone that can wear them and go out to buy my some new jeans that fit!
2.Dallas Cowboys Jersey – Jason Witten to be exact! Since we are going to our first NFL game in September, I would really like to have a jersey to show my Cowboy pride at the game.
3.iPad – Now I know this is a really expensive item to put on my wishlist, and by no means do I expect to get one for my birthday, but I have really been wanting an iPad lately. I think I would get a lot of use out of it if I had one. Maybe one day the price will be a bit more reasonable, and I can purchase one for myself.
4.Ralph by Ralph Lauren perfume – This has been my “signature” scent for nearly the last 10 years. I have always worn Ralph by Ralph Lauren. Anyways, the bottle I have is starting to run low and it’s never too early to get another bottle for when I run out.
5.Cowgirl Boots – Now this is something that I really, really want to get soon before Fall is here, but I am just going to have to go into a store and try them on to find the right size/style for me. Unfortunately, I have ordered 2 different pairs of boots online in the past and have not been pleased with what I received. The first pair was way too big, and the second pair was a little too small, and didn’t look as cute in person as they did online. Now if I could sell the two pairs I have, I may have enough money to go purchase a pair that fits!
6.Michael Kors watch – This again, is really expensive gift that I in no way expect to get for my birthday, but would love to have one someday. I think this one is so pretty, which is strange because I am usually more of a silver/white gold girl.


I am sure there are many other things I could think of if I put my mind to it, but these are the few things that first come to mind when I think about items for my Birthday Wishlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment