Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Maternity Photos on Folly Beach

After a lot of back and forth on whether or not I wanted to have maternity pictures taken, we came to the decision follow through with having them done. I have always loved seeing other's maternity photos on the beach and decided our trip to Charleston would be a perfect time to get them done. I wasn't quite 30 weeks yet, so my bump isn't as rounded out or large as I know it will be closer to the end, but I am glad that I had them done earlier than later. We booked a session with Abbey Medley Photography who did a wonderful job. We highly recommend her to anyone living in that area or planning a visit. Without further ado, here are a few of my favorites from our session. 
Swooning over my handsome husband! <3 Cannot wait to see him take on the roll of Daddy!

And my absolute favorite photo. <3 Day dreaming of the day I get to look down at my sweet boy in my arms instead of my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment